Our Family Vision

To be a model family where every individual is dedicated to love God whole heartedly and love each other unconditionally. Living lives in accordance to the holy scripture and doing our best to honor our Lord Jesus Christ.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Discovery of you


Dear BabyPok,

Daddy & Mummy discovered you on the very day that Daddy has to leave for China for a business trip. When Mummy shouted for me at the toilet on the 23th August, Thursday @ about 11pm. My heart almost jump out!! I leaped with joy but we were so uncertain because the pregnancy kit test result was so vague...

The next day, Mummy took a day off to see the doctor at the polyclinic and they confirmed your existence. We were so happy but at the same time anxious because the doctor says you might be growing outside the womb, so we rush off to KK hospital for a scan...

God watches you from the beginning, everything was ok!! We finally felt better just 3 hours before my flight. Daddy prayed and laid hands on you before I left the house. I remembered shouting.."Life, Life Life..." haha

Daddy and Mummy love you...

No comments: