Our Family Vision

To be a model family where every individual is dedicated to love God whole heartedly and love each other unconditionally. Living lives in accordance to the holy scripture and doing our best to honor our Lord Jesus Christ.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

'What I see my Father does, I do also..."

Daddy (senior secretary) and Josiah (the boss) at work.

Hi Josiah,

Daddy has been experiencing a very stressful period in my life having to juggle with many things. Daddy fell sick last week and had high fever running through for the last few days but now I am feeling much better already. Not able to carry and smell you for the last few days was really a torture for me.

This evening, Daddy felt so loved to have you fell asleep right in my arms. Though it took us almost an hour to get you to lala land. It felt so good and I am not sure how to explain that feeling.

Daddy is so proud of you that you have learn so many things. We love you to teach us how to play 'badminton', how a cat will 'meow', how to sing 'God is so good' with your famous hand movements. Now you are already learning how to walk your first few steps, Daddy has always been observing your progress. I feel so proud every time I see you take that little step. Though you end up falling most of the time. Daddy know each fall will make you stronger and wiser. I am quite sure it's just matter of weeks before you take off with your little feet everywhere in the house. You can do it!!

Together let's wait for the arrival of Mei Mei, Joey. It just another 50 days before the arrival of mei mei. Let's pray for her safe arrival!!

Josiah and Joey are the best gift that God has given to Daddy and Mummy. Just tell us how much God trust and love us in entrusting these beautiful lives to us. Daddy and Mummy love you!

No comments: