Our Family Vision

To be a model family where every individual is dedicated to love God whole heartedly and love each other unconditionally. Living lives in accordance to the holy scripture and doing our best to honor our Lord Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Learning Journey with Daddy & Mummy

Dearest Uncles and Aunties,

It has almost more than a month since my last posting. I am so excited to share with all of you all the things that I have learnt. Mummy taught me twinkle twinkle little star song with some simple dance move. I managed to learn them really quickly. Though I am still learning how to shake my buttock..I have mastered the hand and finger movement. If you happen to see me around, please sing for me this song and I will show you my dance...hee hee.

Daddy and Mummy have been talking to me about mei mei and say that mei mei will join me very soon. I am so looking forward to have mei mei with me so that I can share my toys with her. I received so many toys during my 1st birthday bash. Thank You Uncle and Aunties!!! I got 3 barney(s) and I intend to give the largest one to her when she comes home to live with us.

Daddy and Mummy, my bed seems to be too short for my legs already..Can I have a bigger bed? I don't mind giving my bed to mei mei cause I want a new one...ha ha..

Anyway I hope you like the picture I posted here. The picture doesn't just show that I am cute..It shows I am a very happy child!!!

God Bless and have a great week.

Love you

Josiah Pok

No comments: