Our Family Vision

To be a model family where every individual is dedicated to love God whole heartedly and love each other unconditionally. Living lives in accordance to the holy scripture and doing our best to honor our Lord Jesus Christ.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

BabyPok (10th Week)

Hello Baby, how have you been growing? Yesterday was your 10th week!! Daddy and Mummy have been waiting enthusiastically for your next scan. It will be scheduled on the 15th October and it seems so long before we can get to see you.

Mummy has been feeling "bloated" for many days but she still can eat quite a lot of food. I just cooked her macaroni soup last night. Did you manage to taste it?

Mummy don't allow me to tell you stories cause she doesn't like the 3 brothers story but it's my favorite! Your grand daddy used to tell me this story many times when I was a young boy. When you are born, I will share with you again!

Please grow well and I know God is protecting you!!

Daddy & Mummy love you...

No comments: